GENERAL VIEW

FROM THE VILLA

Villa Depasta is located at the Apollonia region on the island of Sifnos. This property is built on a hill, offering a 180 ° panoramic view of the Aegean Sea.
It is the historical residence of the renowned family of Nikolaos Depastas and Moschoula Depasta, which was built in 1871 respecting the excellent Cycladic architecture.
The residence covers a living area of ​​140 m² on a 2000 m² area (2 hectares)
with panoramic views of 180 ° and is easily accessible from the Apollonia-Katavati road in the direction of Exampella and from the picturesque cobblestone walk through Apollonia.
Visitors enjoy the unique sensation of beauty, tranquility and cycladic simplicity of Villa Depasta, and are dazzled by the unique view and intense reflections of the sun, on the islands of the eastern Cyclades, Antiparos, Paros and Naxos. At noon, the clear sky of Sifnos extends over the picturesque villages of Pano Petali and Artemonas, and in the afternoon the sun plunges into the sea of ​​Kamares (the harbor) while simultaneously coloring the mountains Of Prophitis Ilias and Agios Symeon of a mixture of peach and gold color. Villa Depasta embraces Art by hosting paint and sculpture exhibitions, in the beautiful property that stretches over 2 hectares.

  View more… 

Ideal for families

8 Persons maximum

Free Welcome basket

BOOK NOW

Special price for couples :
Call or email for more information

ENJOY

VILLA DEPASTA

Amenities of the villa (Depasta)

  • Renovated

  • 180 ° view of the horizon

  • 2 Entrances

  • Cooking utensils

  • Property of 140 m² on an area of 2000 m2

  • Traditional cuisine

  • Sea view

  • 5 Total rooms

  • Wi Fi

  • TV

  • 2 Bathrooms

  • Non-toxic toys for children

  • Appliances

  • 8 Persons maximum

  • 2 children’s beds

  • 1 baby high chair

  • 2 bunk beds

  • 2  “king- size” beds and 2 double beds

  • 1 double sofabed

  • 1 convertible armchair, 1 person

  • Cleaning services every 2 days

Unique

View

Villa Depasta offers a view mainly of the Eastern Cyclades, especially Antiparos, Paros and Naxos, a central view of Apollonia, Pano Petali, Kato Petali and Artemona and a western view of the peaks of Profitis Ilias by Agio Simeon And on the port of Kamares. The residence promises to provide a unique hospitality to the traveler who wants to rest his mind and body.

Directly in front of Villa Depasta, the settlement of Apollonia and the villages Pano Petali and Artemonas are amphitheatrical. Although Villa Depasta is very close to the center of Appolonia, it offers a very quiet environment thanks to its altitude. On the south side, we observe the sunset of the Sun King, which, with its golden red hue, colors the mountains of Profitis Ilias, from Agios Symeon to Kamares and the port of the island.

Terms & Conditions

BOOKING
To reserve the villa, it is necessary to pay in advance 25% of the total cost of the stay for the duration of the reservation. The reservation is confirmed only after payment of the advance. The remaining 75%, payment is due 10 days before arrival. The minimum stay is one week. Booking period: May – October
CANCELLATION 
In case of cancellation 25 days before arrival, there are no cancellation fees and all advance payment is refunded. In case of cancellation less than 25 days before arrival, the advance is non-refundable and 50% of the total cost of the stay is retained for the duration of the reservation.
PRICING
Children under 2 years stay free of charge in baby cribs available in the villa. Maximum capacity of baby cots in the room is 1 and the maximum number of children under 2 years of age that can be accommodated is 2.
DAMAGE
The customer is fully liable for any loss or damage suffered to the owner due to the customer or visitors, or personnel in service, or any other person for whom the customer is responsible (breakage of objects made of glass or porcelain or Plexiglas, Wash basins, etc., damage to furniture, carpets, clothing, electrical appliances, etc.).
CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT
Check-in  14:00  –  Check-out  12:00